New homes are an additional source of inventory, and they are attractive to buyers due to their advanced technologies, latest designs, lower maintenance costs, lower energy costs and warranties. Selling new homes is easier because unlike the sellers of preowned homes, builders are informed, experienced housing professionals with no emotional attachment to the homes they sell.
- Access to new home search tool where home inventory for all home builders is listed
- Access to seven online video tutorials on how to sell new homes. Topics are:
- The How-To’s of Selling New Homes
- Researching Different Builder Types
- Partnering with the Builder’s On-Site Agent
- Finding the Right Builder for Your Clients
- Negotiating a Great Deal
- Building Green: Good for the Environment and for Your Client
- Understanding New Home Construction
- The right to use the Alliance Logo on their website, business cards and printed materials (subject to broker rules) to signify Alliance membership.
- Access to Alliance blog