July 15, 2020
10:00 am - 12:00 pm
By attending this course you will learn how to negotiate with a home builder for the best possible outcome, including: price, options, home, lot, mortgage and title services. One of the great truths about sales is the answer is always “no” until you ask. It is important that agents do their research, talk with a builder’s sales agent, set realistic expectations with clients, and then go out and ask the builder for the best possible deal. In sales, you get what you ask for, so ask for what you want. If you are fair, reasonable and professional, you just might get it.
What You Will Learn
- Understand a builders land, materials, labor and operating expenses and how these costs effect how and what a builder is willing to negotiate.
- Understand a builder’s expected profit margins on custom, semi-custom and production built homes and how the various stages of construction effects the discounts and incentives a builder is willing to offer on each home type.
- Learn the 5 steps to a successful agent/client/builder negotiation.
- Learn the best ways to present an offer to a builder.
- Learn the best time (month, quarter, annual) to present an offer to a builder and why timing effects what a builder is willing to accept or reject.
- Understand the importance of research in the negotiating process and how research is the difference maker in a successful negotiation.
For questions, please contact us here. Please do not call HomesUSA.com
Provider Number: 10211
TREC Number: 38326
Credits: 2 CE Credits
Instructor: Bob Hafer
Time: 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Location: ZOOM Virtual Classroom