October 15, 2018
9:00 am - 11:00 am
HomesUSAAlliance Certification hosted at Dallas Builders Association
|Course Provider Number: 10211||Course TREC Number: 33671||Course Credits: 2 CE Credits||Course Instructor: Bob Hafer|
Have you ever had a prospect call you to announce that they purchased a new home over the weekend, but would not be purchasing the re-sale home you thought that would? If so, learn from it and do not shy away from selling new homes.
Whether you are a new or experienced agent, we want to encourage you to become involved with the new home builders and sales representatives in your area. If you check with the top agents in your market you will probably discover that a share of their total sales is from new homes. The problem for many agents is that they do not qualify their clients for new homes. Many agents tend to believe that clients want a re-sale home because that is what they have called about.
Also, some agents may not feel comfortable showing new homes because they don’t understand or haven’t been taught new home sales.
Successfully completing this 2-hour seminar teaches agents the following:
- Why an agent should consider selling new homes
- How an agent can select the right builder, build a farm area and build a new source of referrals
- Benefits of involving a builder’s on-site salesperson
- How to develop a working relationship with the on-site salesperson
- Identify the best resources agents can utilize to find new homes for sale