To add eye catching characteristics to an interior’s ceiling, take a look at these five simple ceiling design ideas:
1. Coffered ceiling application elevates the room elegance.
2. Exposed or painted beams adds an architectural element to the room.
3. Vaulted ceilings allow light to come in while adding a sense of grandeur.
4. Recessed ceilings, or tray ceilings, are a great way to visually break up interiors.
5. Combined with any of these ideas, paint can add contrast, highlight areas and add depth.
Read more at Best in American Living